7 Movies to Warm up your Winter | Beachly Tips
Alohaaa, sunshine lovers! As you know, we are all about making this Winter the coziest one yet. You know what makes my Winter nights extra cozy? Snuggling up on the couch and enjoying a perfect movie-night at home! There are so many options, you can transport yourself to a tropical escape if you miss the warm days of Summer, curl up to your favorite rom-com, and so much more! This is why, I am giving you my top 7 movies to watch this Winter to warm it up and be extra cozy.
No movie night is complete without some comfy blankets and sweaters, right!? Luckily, the Beachly Winter box has the perfect trio with the Sun Plush Throw by Sundream, The Dawn Hoodie by Rhythm, and the Sunrise Seashell Robe by Salt Sisters Co. to make your movie-night ultra soft and cozy. You can get these pieces and more when you join Beachly today!
Be sure to use code WINTER30 to get $30 off your first box! Let's dive right into my top movie picks this Winter!
1. Blue Crush - This is one of my all-time favorite beach movies. Featuring surfer girls and Hawaiian scenery, what’s not to love? If we can't be in the islands during these colder months, we can at least day dream about them while enjoying this classic movie. Warm ocean, good waves. Sounds like paradise! It may be a bit cliche but really how can we not feature this on our list.
2. Finding Nemo - Have little babes at home? I bet this is one of their favorite Beach movies too! What’s not to love with this kid friendly flick? I’ll admit that all those cute fish and silly sharks put a smile on my face - even when I’ve watched them on repeat for weeks!
3. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days - One of my personal all time favorite movies that will add the perfect amount of humor and romance into a movie night with your gal pals! Who could forget Kate Hudson's iconic yellow gown and Matthew McConaughey's hysterical duet at the charity event? Whether it's a first-time watch or another binging night (I'm right there with you!) This movie is perfect for a light-hearted night in.
4. Forgetting Sarah Marshall - With warm ocean and tropical vibes on the mind, here is another movie that I love to watch when I'm missing Summer days. The next time the clouds roll in and you start to feel some Wintery blues, give this movie a go. This romantic comedy will lift your spirits and get you in that giggly mood (a glass of red wine helps too!).
5. 50 First Dates - Ready for another beachy romantic comedy? Classic Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore stole our hearts all the way back in 2004. How can we forget this sweet story in paradise. Haven’t seen it? Don’t worry, I won’t spoil it for you. Just make sure to put it to the top of your list this season!
6. Dolphin Tale - Family-friendly, feel-good movies are what we love over here at Beachly HQ! Of course, there is always an added bonus when the movie involves some ocean elements. Dolphin Tale is one anyone in the fam can enjoy, it will tug at your heartstrings and tell the true story of a Dolphin who overcomes detrimental odds with the help of a marine biologist who wants to see Winter (the Dolphin) survive.
7. Falling for Christmas - Welcome back Lindsay Lohan! Growing up, I was the biggest fan of Lindsay Lohan's on-screen appearances. Now she's back in a fun, Netflix-holiday movie and is the perfect cheesy rom-com. It's a great way to ease into the Holiday season, throw on with the fire-place roaring, and snuggle up with some of your favorite Beachly Winter box goodies!
Phew! That's a wrap on my 7 top movie picks to warm up your Winter nights! Do you have a favorite you'll be watching all season long or one you think needed to be featured? Be sure to let us know on Facebook or Instagram!
Don't forget, no movie night is complete without some cozy pieces to add to the night. The Beachly Winter box has everything you need to make your next movie night the best one yet! Grab your Winter box here if you haven't yet! Be sure to use code WINTER30 for $30 off your first box!